The Eastman Law Firm provides expert transactional and corporate, tax, and securities services for business clients of all sizes. In today’s dynamic business environment, there a multitude of legal and strategic decisions that need to be considered when structuring transactions. The Eastman Law Firm is experienced in advising companies of all sizes and industries in their transactional matters.
Tax planning is one of the most critical components in business formation, operations, transactions, and exits. It is important to consider all tax ramifications for any business, whether a corporation, limited liability company, partnership or other entity type. The Eastman Law Firm has specific expertise in this arena, having professional experience in the mergers and acquisitions group of a large firm. We advise clients on a wide variety of transactional issues, including:
- Mergers, acquisitions and divestitures
- Private placements
- Joint ventures
- Debt financings and negotiations with lenders
- Analysis of organizational structures and business planning
- Sales and use tax issues
- Corporate, partnership and international taxation
- Entity formation, including operating agreements, bylaws and other organizational document
- Employment agreements, incentive compensation, and deferred compensation issues
- Contract negotiations with all stakeholders such as vendors, clients, customers and lenders
- Succession planning, redemptions and buy-outs
- Securities regulations
- Investment Fund Formation
The Eastman Law Firm applies its deep technical experience to each client, whether large or small. The firm will analyze your specific situation, goals, and needs to recommend the best business and legal decisions for your company, effectively negotiate on your behalf, protect the interests of your business and its owners, and minimize the tax liabilities of your organization to set you up for success.